A Message and Wish for 2012

December 20, 2011 by Joan Nova in Holidays | 27 Comments

From my kitchen to yours…from my laptop to yours.

Thank you for your interest in FOODalogue during 2011. My work is truly a labor of love. I love the process and the continual education it provides, but it’s your interaction and visits that keeps this machine going.

I received this message in one of those dreaded chain e-mails, but the sentiment resonated. It’s my 2012 wish for everyone.

May there be peace within.

May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.

May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content with yourself just the way you are.

Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.

This is the perfect sentiment as we round out another year Joan. I have no doubt you will be enjoying the holiday season in sunny Florida!

2. Ditto my friend!
    Platanos, Mangoes & Me! recently posted..IF IT’S BROKEN THEN FIX ITMy Profile

3. Vicki says:

Thanks for the wonderful sentiment.
    Hope yu and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a very good New Year.

4. What a lovely sentiment Joan. It’s been my pleasure to know you and I look forward to a new and exciting new year at FOODalogue.

Happy holidays and a happy new year in beautifully sunny Florida.
    Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen recently posted..There’s no place like home for the holidaysMy Profile

Joan, have a delicious Christmas holiday and a healthy 2012!
    Peter recently posted..Ultimate, Awesome & Easy Chili con CarneMy Profile

6. A beautiful wish to remember every moment of everyday. Happy Holidays dear Joan to you and yours!

chow! Devaki @ weavethousandflavors
    Devaki @ weavethousandflavors recently posted..‘Christollen’ German Christmas Stollen ~ A Dry-Fruit Studded Bread Loaf with Marzipan SurpriseMy Profile

7. Jonny says:

Buenas Festas, Joan! Thanks for your support of WANF. It’s great to virtually know you! Best wishes for 2012.

8. It’s been a pleasure dropping by here Joan. All the best for the holidays and have a great 2012!

9. giz says:

All the very best to you and yours this holiday season. Gee, it feels like it was just yesterday we were saying that and now it’s here again. Big virtual hugs to you all.
    giz recently posted..Vegetarian TourtiereMy Profile

10. Sippitysup says:

Merry Christmas Joan. XOGREG
    Sippitysup recently posted..Fat and Happy Acorn Squash & Turnip SoupMy Profile

11. Beautiful post. I got an invitation to pin it – and didn’t take the time to investigate, and now cannot get in. That is weird! Love your enthusiasm, your work, and your site! Merry Christmas, Joan! There is definitely magic in the air! Best wishes for a prosperous and dream filled 2012!
    XO
    valerie
    A Canadian Foodie recently posted..A Christmas Angel Came to My Door: Sharing the Magic with each of you!My Profile

Hi Joan – your work is a joy to me. I love your enthusiasm, creativity, sense of humor. I can imagine eating every one of your dishes. And I love to travel with you! Thank you for sharing your adventures with us. Wishing you the happiest of holidays and all the best in the coming year.
    Your blogger friend,
    Lori Lynn
    Lori Lynn recently posted..Holiday Spiced Sweet PotatoesMy Profile

13. A lovely message and I am so glad we are friends here. Merry Christmas season and the Happiest New Year to you. It is all about the process isn’t it? It’s grand, the mistakes we make, the thing we learn, what we get to share, the connection of souls. Love blogging and having blogging buddies.
    angela@spinachtiger recently posted..Red Velvet Cake Says Merry Christmas and Happy BirthdayMy Profile

What a lovely message, Joan. Here’s wishing you continued success and all the best in 2012!
    Katie recently posted..Top Baby Names in Buenos Aires for 2011My Profile