Shrimp with Basil Pesto + Tomato Aioli: Wordless Wednesday

October 26, 2011 by Joan Nova in Italian, Pasta, Seafood, Wordless Wednesday | 12 Comments

Rosemary-skewered grilled shrimp, basil pesto, dollop of tomato aioli*; finished with freshly ground black pepper and a little feta cheese.

*fresh tomatoes emulsified with olive oil and garlic.

You didn’t think I was going to eat this without pasta, did you?

1. Curt says:

This looks awesome! No words needed.

I tried to pin it, but you must have it blocked.

Had to be served with pasta Joan!

My cat licked the screen while I was viewing your photos. Enough said. ;)
    Katie recently posted..Alfonsina and The SeaMy Profile

4. Beautiful and delicious all on a plate.
    Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen recently posted..My Carolina Kitchen Celebrates its 3rd Blog AnniversaryMy Profile

5. Very colorful, pretty dish!

6. redkathy says:

Happy Wordless Wednesday Joan. Lovely display…. Heavenly flavors, and hell yea pasta!
    redkathy recently posted..Halloween Game Day – Mummy Dogs and Chili Cheese Potatoes WedgesMy Profile

I know that pesto…very nice…que bueno!
    norma recently posted..Lamb Meatballs + Eggplant StewMy Profile

8. Buela says:

I just cut some fresh rosemary from the garden and I have everything else I need to enjoy this meal for wordless Thursday!
    Thanks so much Juana…

9. This is a mouthwatering dish! Simple but full of flavor!
    tasteofbeirut recently posted..Middle-Eastern carrot cakeMy Profile

10. looks amazing. I love shrimp with pasta, especially flavorful combos like this!!

11. What a wonderful treat for the eyes, belly and senses!

LOVE IT Joan and who needs words when you can cook like this!

chow! Devaki @ weavethousandflavors
    Devaki @ weavethousandflavors recently posted..‘I Like Bugs’ Spidery Cupcakes for HalloweenMy Profile

Joan the top photo is perfect. It took my breath away with the colors, focus and contrast! Plus it looks delicious.
    Robin Sue recently posted..Mason Jar Meals: Fair Food Edition- Corn DogsMy Profile