Grilled Vegetable Skillet Pizzette for One: Wordless Wednesday

July 27, 2011 by Joan Nova in Bread, Pizza, Flatbreads, Italian, Wordless Wednesday | 12 Comments

Well, just a few words…

Leftover grilled vegetables from the night before, a low carb tortilla, fresh mozzarella, a couple of olives and some dried seasonings. Tasted as good as it looks!

I want to give you a big ole kiss on the face for including a few words on WW. I am always disappointed when I don’t get a heaping helping of words, no matter what silly day with silly rules it is. GREG

2. Yes! Yes! Yes! :)

chow! Devaki @ weavethousandflavors

3. giz says:

I’m going through my vegetable drawer right now – I love this -just what I was looking for!!!!

Oh does look amazing Joan!!!

5. Liz says:

Creative use of leftover veggies. Looks yummy!

6. Who needs words when you have this beautiful creation with all that yummy cheese?

7. Dorothy says:

Looks great, easy and yummy.

8. Leftovers never looked this good before.

9. stephchows says:

yup. drooling at how good that looks.

10. The oozing cheese does it for me Joan.

11. This is not fair..It is almost dinner time here in paris, and after eating like a pig all WE, I promised my family that I would ONLY have some soup…and here I am drooling over your pizzetta !!!

I want some…now!