This Month’s Best Food Post: June

July 1, 2009 by Joan Nova in Breakfast + Brunch, This Month's Best Food Post | 8 Comments

As usual, it was difficult to choose just one post. All of the bloggers I follow are so talented.

But, the visual on Savory Sweet Life’s Father’s Day Pancake ‘had me at hello‘. I just kept going back to look at it.

I Ate • New York (a series)
I Ate • Boston

May’s best post
April’s best post

1. alice says:

I am so glad you enjoyed it! If you ever find yourself needing to feed a group of people for breakfast this is really a great way to serve it. Really easy too!

2. gourmet says:

Nice, how to cut this one? lol. Nice Photos you have here, i like your Blog >seen on the foodie roll
    Greets Dirk from Cologne

That's a great choice, I must now go to read about it, the photo is fabulous.
    Hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend Joan!

4. Bellini Valli says:

Exceptional choice Joan. Enjoy!!!!

5. Abigail (aka Mamatouille) says:

That's a gorgeous photo! No wonder you were so taken with it! :) Hope you're having fun on your travels – when you get back there's an award for you at Mamatouille:

That pancake is amazing! I can't wait to read about your Boston and NY eatings. You always do such a great job!

7. Sippity Sup says:

That certainly was a memorable post! In my current predicament (wired shut mouth)I find it comforting (oddly) to stare at this mouthful. GREG

8. Maria says:

That is definitely a beautiful pancake breakfast! Mouthwaterng indeed!